Saturday, July 2, 2016

Our Crib: Graco Travel Lite Crib


I just received this Graco Travel Lite Crib with Stages yesterday and I am glad I finally bought it after months of pondering (2 weeks before my due date). 

It was a last minute decision since we already have the Graco Pack N Play Playard as a gift. But, I was intrigued by the reviews and specs of the Travel Lite Crib, particularly its smaller size. So, when I saw a mark down price in its Spin pattern at Babies R Us, I decided to order it right away. From $109+, I got it at $82+ tax. 

We needed a smaller crib, where the baby can sleep inside our room. We're just renting an apartment here in CA and we can't afford to have a separate nursery room yet. When I assembled the crib, it was a perfect fit right beside our bed. 

I think we'll be able to use it for the first 3 months. After which, I'll switch to the Play Yard, with bigger space, when the baby starts to roll over. We can also use it for travel or just a play pen outside the room. 

Here are the main features from Graco Website:

Features
  • One-of-a-kind, height-adjustable bassinet grows with your baby
  • Versatile crib easily converts to a portable playard
  • Weighs less than 20 pounds, so it’s ready to go anywhere
  • 20% smaller than our traditional playards for easy in-room fit
  • Compact fold, so you’re ready to go anywhere
  • Signature Graco® push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free
  • Removable infant bassinet is perfect for sleeping
  • Quilted mattress pad creates a comfortable sleep space
  • Canopy with soft toys to soothe baby
  • Airy mesh on all sides for maximum ventilation
  • Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage.

For the mattress/pad included in the crib, I also ordered a mattress sheet for it. I think it is safer to use the right sheet cover that fits it, to avoid dangers of suffocation. 

So far, I am satisfied with my purchase. I am excited to see my baby in there in a couple of weeks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment